Atleast know your blogger

October 2017
Well, this is me, Hiro.
I might write Chinese sometime, so bear with me.
Yup, I'm Chinese and half Iban (native from the Island of Borneo).
I'm proud to be half Chinese and Iban. We are the minority in the world!
From small place called Kuching, capital of Sarawak, a state in Malaysia, located in South East Asia, the human planet called Earth.

我骄傲我是华人!

I born on the 5th day of March 1990. A midnight black horse. A helpless romantic fish. Changed many hair style, from round to square and to now. (Side Shave). I don't even know what is this hairstyle.

Studied Hospital Management. Basically teach you how to run a hospital. From Waste Management to Finance. Traveled to Ipoh, Perak for that knowledge.

I really like to write but most of my works is on the paper, not in digital form. I still feel writing using a pen is more emotional than on keyboard. I can manage to express better by using pen, i guess i will try to write on paper and copy to this blog huh?

I have always wonder what is my destiny in life. The world is full of human being, i doubt everyone of us is God's play. We are created with a purpose; to lead the world, to be a father, to make someone happy, all of these bring a deep meaningful meaning into our life. People say this world is a big stage of acting. Each of us plays an important role to form the world. Everyone is trying to play the best in their part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My kind of Love.

+

Love and Reality