I’m just a simple guy which I want is happiness. For the matter of stuff and gadgets, actually I don’t need them. In which if happiness surrounded me, all those things are useless, I won’t even take a look at it. I’m missing now, somewhere in the clouds. I can’t find myself, I don’t even recognize myself. What is happening to me? My body is here, but my soul is gone. Is it just went missing or is taken? All I can comment is, ‘I don’t know’. I feel so strange, I think the feeling I coming back to me like I fall down and drowning years ago. I don’t like this feeling, it’s killing me every seconds. I forgot how to smile. How my mind to control and make my face smile; I forgot. I never thought this will happen again because I have found the light and missing piece of me but now it’s gone again for I don’t know how long. You know how does it feel? I feel like a dagger is stab on my heart. The dagger is not just giving me pain, it also controls my behavior, and it ...
Chew Jetty - Penang 2017 I just want to write. I might not know what i write, or even understand what i wrote. After so many tries, i still lose in the battle of love. There are so much that i don't understand. When people decided to move on, they will go, regardless who you are. Once you seem important, split second or blink of an eye, everything changes, you are nothing to them. This feeling is hard to bear, it is like someone is pressing on your chest. So hard to breath, so hard to stand straight. Is this call... heartbreak? I did do all my might to love as hard as i can, so my partner won't feel left out of my life. Share everything i could. Unconditional love? I do it everyday. But i realize, when you do something too frequent, people might actually take it for granted, whether they with intend or without knowing. Love is about compromise. Love is about selfless. Love knows no boundary. Fall in love is easy, but staying in love is a cha...
October 2017 Well, this is me, Hiro. I might write Chinese sometime, so bear with me. Yup, I'm Chinese and half Iban (native from the Island of Borneo). I'm proud to be half Chinese and Iban. We are the minority in the world! From small place called Kuching, capital of Sarawak, a state in Malaysia, located in South East Asia, the human planet called Earth. 我骄傲我是华人! I born on the 5th day of March 1990. A midnight black horse. A helpless romantic fish. Changed many hair style, from round to square and to now. (Side Shave). I don't even know what is this hairstyle. Studied Hospital Management. Basically teach you how to run a hospital. From Waste Management to Finance. Traveled to Ipoh, Perak for that knowledge. I really like to write but most of my works is on the paper, not in digital form. I still feel writing using a pen is more emotional than on keyboard. I can manage to express better by using pen, i guess i will try to write on paper and copy to this blo...
Comments
Post a Comment