300




300 is not a small number, you have to count from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5………………….…. And so on to reach 300.

This is the 300 of love, the 300 days! J I’m so happy we can reach this number of days my dear. For me, this is not an easy thing for 2 people to have a close relationship and sharing their problem along the way, forgiving and accepting.

Thanks for given me a chance to prove my love to you. I love you much!



I like to see your smile
I like to hear your laughter
I like to just looking at you
I like to hold your hand
I like to hug you
I like to kiss you
I like when we looking at each other and saying nothing but just smiling. 



I never feel boring when you are around because you will always cheer me up when I’m down. You lighten me up and always very supportive.

You are my angel and my light which can’t be replaced by anyone.

The separation made us suffer so much. I’m sorry for not be there for you for most of the time which the time when you needed me the most.

Only God know how much I love you and appreciate you. Let the time shape up our future. You fill the emptiness of mine which I been searching for.

I’ll be faithful and waiting the time comes then we can finally be together again. I would like to take care of you for the rest of my life.
















Love you always.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My kind of Love.

+