Sad

What's in your mind when you're thinking about sad? Unhappiness; I perhaps? Well, that's not a wrong answer. Actually, this month is not a happy for me even though it's my b'day month.

For the past few years, I've been living in a happy and 'prince' life. Nothing can spoil my days; rains; sunny; cold or windy, nothing can stop the prince from walking to his place. Till...

The day I walk out from my sweet home and aiming for my future development.
From that day, sad comes in place; my life.

Every time I being sad, I started to flash back the sweet moment when I'm with my family and the best moment with my buddy. The best moment was with my love one (Family).

There are many sources of sadness. My sources of sadness are from disagreement, dissatisfaction, disappointed feeling, angry, scare and many more. I can’t list them all.

Sadness can take over someone's behaviour and personality. I'm a shy person but I wish to share everything with someone. But when it comes to the time, I'm speechless.

When I'm sad, I always tends to spend my time alone, wish to run to a 'no-body' place, find my peace alone, I loves the beach. The lapping sound of the waves calms me. Looking at the night sky and searching for falling stars. Forget everything and just enjoy the moment.

Mistake also make me change to sad mode. In my life, I have made so many mistakes that I regret it every day. But luckily I learn from mistake and do not repeat it any more. Those mistakes really knock me up from dream. I'm happy I've went through all those mistakes. If not because of those mistakes, I'm still in my dreamland.

However, the sadness that we went through all has to thanks to our determination. Without it, we won't have bravery to overcome it. It's a part of our human life, tested by the Almighty.

I'll end "Sad" here. By the way, I use simple English. (Grammar not good) so, don't blame me if you see a lot of grammar mistakes. :) That's All! (Pray)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

300

My kind of Love.

+